Admission into Jacob’s Well Montessori School (Crèche, Nursery and Grade 1-6) is open all year round, subject to availability of space.
Purchase an admission form from the Administrative Office.
- 2 passport photographs
- Photocopy of immunization card (ages 1-3)
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Photocopy of previous result (Nursery 1 – Grade 6)
Here are the steps to complete the registration process of your child(ren) or wards:
- Include the above listed admission requirements (documents) while submitting the filled application/registration forms for your child(ren) or wards.
- Submit at the Admin. Office
3a. Get an interview date for a placement test;
Ages 1 – 2 (Beginners) – Chat with Head Teacher and parents
Ages 3 – 11 (Nursery – Grade 6) – Written test for the intending pupil
3b. After the interview if successful, child is placed in a class
4. Collect the School Fees bill for payment.
5. Return a print-out for evidence of payment to the Admin. Office, pick up your receipts and child(ren)’s/ward(s) School wears.
6. Get the resumption date.
For Further Enquiries Call: +234 814 6807 223 Or Email: email@example.com